Acces direct au contenu
Acces direct à la recherche
Acces direct au menu
Opportunities in food
Successful seed sowing
Successful crop protection
Conclusions from 2016 Congress
1. Do you know sorghum?
If so, how long have you known sorghum?
Less than a year
1 to 5 years
More than 5 years
How have you heard about sorghum?
In the media
Through an agricultural professional
At an event
2. Would you like to know more about sorghum?
3. Would you say it is easy to find information about sorghum?
4. Could you select the most interesting topic for you ?
The crop, its assets
Agronomy, production techniques
5. According to you, why isn’t the cultivation of sorghum more developed in your country?
Due to lack of knowledge
Due to other limiting factors
say which ones
6. Do you think sorghum as a crop has a future?
If yes, why?
Its environmental assets
Its good results faced to water stress
It is a source of diversification
7. If field days, conferences or other events on sorghum were organised in your country, would you like to be invited?
8. A newsletter on sorghum is published every 2 months, would you like to receive it?
Add the email address on which you would like to receive it :
9. Do you know the Sorghum ID association?
10. You are:
Farmer or breeder
Collector / Trader
Sorghum: they talk about us in the media!
Sorghum is settling everywhere in Europe, as evidenced in 4 countries
Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce dernier, nous considérerons que vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies.