3 workshops in the 2021 Sorghum Congress programme
The workshop “Breeding and genetic gains” will take place in two parts:
– 1st part: Variety options and lessons from breeding programmes
– 2nd part: Improving the efficiency of varietal selection in Europe.
The workshop “Agronomy and production” will take place in 3 parts:
– 1st part: Technical itinerary
– 2nd part: sorghum seed production
– 3nd part: Crop management innovations
The workshop “Industry and processing” will take place in 3 parts:
– Sorghum and human food
– Sorghum and bioenergy
– Sorghum and animal feed.